Sunday, October 17, 2010

My Bucket List

Places I want to visit before I die: Niagara Falls. Maine. Hawaii. Israel.
Hobbies I want to do before I die: Knitting and quilting.
Things I want to accomplish before I die: Learn how to swim.
Stores I want to shop at before I die: Ikea. Mall of America.
Restaurant I want to eat at before I die: Some place really, really FANCY !!!!!
People I would like to meet before I die: The President of the U.S. even if it is Pres. O.

It's really ok if I don't ever get to do or see these things. I'll be in Heaven when I leave this world, and it really won't matter about those things !!!!

Matthew 6:20, 21

But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal:

For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.





1 comment:

  1. I highly recommend getting started on the quilting. :)

    ReplyDelete